Non Revenue Challenge 2010 - an awesome experience

Awe, the fun is just about to begin and competition will be fierce. Please follow me as I dash around the world in 62 days with the goal of obtaining 100 pictures with my team members totalling 5. I will also be collecting monetray donations for my charity, The United Way so please open your hearts and pockets to a worthy cause.



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks for all the support

Well the results are in and Global Gals placed 2nd in the Non-Rev Travel Challenge contest. We are all very proud of our accomplishment and look forward to next year to step up our game.
For the individual pledge contest in support of the United Way, I placed second while my teammate Lisa Smith placed fourth. Our Team, Global Gals raised more than $3500.00 combined. Way to go Global Gals for a job well done.
Thanks again for all those who supported us in our journey by pledging to a very worthy cause, The United Way Worldwide Relief Fund. All the contributions are truly appreciated.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday to all.
Irie mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment